A handy tool to find out which local ports are open on your computer and which program uses them, also which remote IP is listening on the local port
«Open Local Port» allow:
- See which ports are open ...
- ... and on which sockets: TCP or UDP;
- Filter ports as: listening or active;
- View connections over IPv4 and IPv6;
- Explore the internal and external IP, remote IP;
- Get the name of the process that occupies the port;
- Easy language switching, currently there are three Russian, English, Deutsch;
- System Requirements Windows Computer with .NET Framework 4.5 Installed
- The program does not require installation!